Independence with Peace of Mind
Since 1974, Lifeline Medical Alert has been helping millions to live at home, more safely, independently and confidently, summoning assistance in an emergency, or anytime help is needed.
Philips Lifeline Medical Alert assembles and tests its products right here in the United States, and performs monthly self-checks to monitor its equipment — notifying the Response Center if a power failure or low battery situation is detected.
Lifeline Is Right for Anyone Who Is or May:
- Be alone–day or night
- Be an older adult who may need help
- Have a disability
- Be prone to falling (or has a fear of falling)
- Have been hospitalized or have visited the Emergency Department in the past year
- Suffer from a chronic ailment, such as: heart disease, stroke, COPD, osteoporosis, diabetes, or arthritis
- Use an an assistive device (such as a cane or walker) to walk or get around
How It Works: Help at a Touch of a Button
Lifeline is simple to use. When help is needed, just press your personal help button worn around your neck (or around your wrist) as a waterproof pendant. Within seconds, a certified, specially trained Lifeline Response Associate responds, assesses the situation and summons the appropriate help, whether a neighbor, nearby relative, or emergency personnel.
Choose the Service That’s Right for You
- Standard Lifeline Communicator
- Lifeline with Auto Alert
- Voice Extender
- Lifeline Cordless Phone Communicator
- Medication Dispenser
- Personal Help Buttons