What is Private Home Care?
Simply put, Private Home Care is help at home. A qualified, experienced caregiver visits your home to provide daily care and assistance to you or your loved one. Private Home Care offers you or your loved one an opportunity to continue to live safely and independently at home. Here’s four things you should know about Private Home Care:
- Private Home Care grants peace of mind, knowing you or your loved one is receiving quality care at home.
- Private Home Care does not require a physician’s order; it’s for anyone who feels the need for extra assistance.
- Although Private Home Care is usually paid for independently, some long-term care insurance policies will cover the costs.
- Community VNA’s Private Home Care is accredited by Home Care Alliance of Massachusetts.
Private Home Care Services:
Private Home Care offers you or your loved one an opportunity to continue to live safely and independently at home.
- Laundry and Ironing
- Changing and Making Beds
- Pet Care
- Houseplant Care
- Meal Preparation
- Shopping, Errands, & Transportation
- Personal Care (Bathing, Hygiene, Dressing, Walking)
- Appointment Management
- Nursing Care
- Medication Management
- Post-Surgical Care
- Physical Therapy
Experienced, Professional Care:
You’ve Earned a Break
Our trained and experienced Private Home Care staff provides home care for individuals who desire extra assistance at home. Our caretakers not only assist clients with the activities of daily living and housekeeping, but also provides welcomed respite for family caregivers.
Alzheimer’s & Memory Loss Care
We also are experienced in helping those with memory loss problems, assisting family caregivers to maintain a familiar home-routine which helps reduce confusion, anxiety or frustration for loved ones with memory loss.
Skilled, Dedicated Caregivers
Community VNA Private Home Care is dedicated to providing our clients with caregivers who are the most skilled. Our team members are carefully selected and trained. Our care team includes:
Caregivers You Can Trust
At Community VNA, we only use our own employees. All of our care providers undergo a thorough screening process, including professional license confirmations, CORI security checks, previous employment and personal reference checks, in-person interviews, and a complete evaluation of skills. Through regularly scheduled, continuing education trainings, we ensure that our team members always provide top-notch home care and home services.