Renew, Recharge & Reconnect
Join Us Right Here on April 25 at 11:30am
Community VNA’s signature annual event is almost here! Spring is the season that reminds us that resilience is only a season away.
Join us virtually right here on April 25 at 11:30am to recharge, renew and reconnect while recognizing the intricate, the unexpected and the beautiful.
Come pay tribute to where we have been and the light and hope within each of us.
Bid On Items at Our Digital Silent Auction
Starting April 20, bid on a variety of unique items including artwork, collectibles, giftware, jewelry, and gift certificates for everything from restaurants to personalized services.
These fabulous items will help you recharge, renew and reconnect as we celebrate the intricate, unexpected and beautiful colors of spring, and honor our mission to enhance the community’s capacity to achieve optimal health, wellness and quality of life.
You don’t have to wait until Spring Break to make a difference.
With your gift, you help us improve well-being and quality of life for the people of our southern Massachusetts region, regardless of a patient’s ability to pay or status of insurance.
Your support of our Free Care Fund:
- provides skilled nursing and rehabilitative therapies, helping patients heal fast and more completely while enjoying the comfort and security of home;
- adds life to the days of hospice patients facing life-limiting illnesses, as well as free bereavement and grief support programs for their loved ones;
- serves as a resource for caregivers, providing respite care and other supportive services to family members and loved ones of those with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia;
- gives seniors something to smile about by providing low-income adults, aged 60 and older, access to quality dental care at greatly reduced costs through our Elder Dental program; and,
- offers free community education and professional development programs throughout the year to healthcare and other professionals, as well as members of the communities we serve.
Thank You To Our Sponsors
We gratefully appreciate our sponsors for our Spring Break event this year.
- Cryan Landscaping
- Duffy-Poule Funeral Home & Cremation Services
- E.A. Dion, Inc.
- Enos Home Medical
- Houghton Physical Therapy & Sports Conditioning
- Mr. & Mrs. William Palmisciano
- Sturdy Memorial Hospital
- Trailblaze Marketing
- The Honorable John J. & Mrs. Susan Dolan
Become a Sponsor
Sponsor Spring Break to get a special live thank-you in our event programming!