Celebrating 25 Years of Living with Grief
Join us for an inspirational program about positive change and action by the bereaved in the aftermath of loss.
At the conclusion of this film and panel discussion participants will be able to:
– define posttraumatic growth and differentiate it from resilience
– identify factors associated with resilience and posttraumatic growth
– discuss 5 possible and identified areas of growth
– describe ways that support groups can facilitate posttraumatic growth
– describe appropriate interventive strategies that encourage posttraumatic growth, and
– identify self-help strategies that can assist grieving individuals to grown even as they grieve.
Two hours of CE credit are available through Hospice Foundation of America for nurses, social workers, counselors, clergy, and more.
The CE cost is $21 per certificate. Information about available boards is available through HFA.
To Register by September 13th: