Do you want to work for a premier, community-based, healthcare agency serving southern Massachusetts? Are you committed to making a positive difference in the lives of others? Then, we have a career opportunity just for you! Our Home Care Aides assist our clients or family in the achievement of physical and emotional comfort.
REGISTER TODAY for our FREE Home Care Aide Training Class!
– Classes begin September 16th
– Graduation – October 17th
– Evenings hours with some Saturdays
We offer entry level positions with work available immediately following graduation.*
We also offer:
– Part-time flexible schedules
– All shifts
– Variety of hours available (every other weekend as needed)
* Must work a minimum of 9 months following graduation to obtain free certification. We offer paid mileage, travel time, and shift differentials for 2nd, 3rd and weekend shifts. Free monthly education in services. Credits given for past experience.
To Register or For More Information, contact:
Human Resource Assistant/Recruiter
508.222.0118, ext. 1394
For current career opportunities, visit: