When05/07/2017 - 8:45 am - 1:00 pm
Dental professionals at the clinic will:
- Diagnose dental problems
- Check for oral cancer
- Talk one-on-one about taking care of teeth, gums, and dentures
- Discuss nutrition choices
- Clean dentures using a specialize machine
- Label dentures to prevent loss
- Sign up eligible low-income seniors for a low-cost dental program
The clinic is open to anyone aged 60 years and over. To schedule your free appointment at the screening, call the Attleboro Council on aging at 774.203.1906.
The Free Dental Screening clinic has been underwritten by a grant from the Attleboro Rotary Club and is funded in part by a grant from Bristol Elder Services, Inc. through contracts with the Massachusetts Executive Office of Elder Affairs and by a grant from United Way of Greater Attleboro/Taunton.