Weekend Secretary/Every Other Weekend
|Position Type||Part time|
|Hours Per Week||16 hrs every other week|
|Education Level||High School or equivalent|
|Years Of Experience||1-2|
|Position Status||Now Hiring!|
Answer and route incoming calls as well as organize and prioritize other miscellaneous assignments. Responsible to perform secretarial duties for the Weekend Nursing Supervisor and to assist staff with their needs.
- Responsible for answering all phone calls in to the Agency. Triage calls within the scope of position and as directed by Weekend Nursing Supervisor
- Provides all levels of administrative support for the Weekend Nursing Supervisor which includes such things as, but is not limited to, copying, faxing, assisting with preparing visit schedules, paging visiting staff, message relaying and compiling information for necessary reporting.
- Assists weekend visiting staff with appropriate requests for clerical support duties in an effort to facilitate patient care and service delivery
- Responds to home care aide sick calls/emergencies, and reassigns their clients to available aides
- Positively contributes to all phases of the Quality Assessment Performance Improvement
(QAPI) program. Contributions may include; identification of problem areas;
recommendations to address problem areas; data collection; attendance at periodic QAPI
meetings or participation in performance improvement projects.
- Demonstrates a desire to set and meet objectives and to find increasingly efficient ways to perform tasks
- Completes work, care and documentation with accuracy and within Agency time frames
- Requires minimal supervision and is self-directed
– High School diploma or equivalent
– Excellent communication and organizational skills
– Knowledge of medical terminology preferred
– 1 year general business office experience