Contact Norwood ADHC
Adult Day Health Care Norwood
If you think your loved one who is living at home may benefit from nursing care, helpful assistance or simply increased socialization during the day, Community VNA has the solution: Adult Day Health Care.
Norwood Adult Day Health Care, located in Norwood, Massachusetts, serves frail seniors, adults with medical needs, and disabled adults of any age who need nursing care, social services and supportive assistance during the day. Norwood Adult Day Health Center is fully licensed by the Massachusetts Department of Public Health and is a member of the Massachusetts Adult Day Services Association.
How We Help
At our Adult Day Health Centers, our specially trained and compassionate staff provides quality medical care, social services and supportive assistance, as well as physical activities and cognitive stimulation. Attending our day-time adult day health program leads to improved well-being and increased socialization that occurs in a safe, nurturing and comfortable community setting.
What’s Unique at Norwood?
- Snoezelen Therapy – an innovative, multi-functional sensory environment designed for a number of users, including elders and those with Alzheimer’s Disease and other forms of dementia, as well as people with learning disabilities or Autism.
- Book Club (every Monday) with stories and subjects request by participants includes tea and cookies served on real china
- Men’s Group featuring discussion and activities
- Women’s Group offering discussion and activities
- Old Country Store where clients may purchase toiletries and other sundries including items crafted by participants
- Music/Expressive Art Therapy Group led by a licensed mental health clinician
- Karaoke – always a favorite
Caregiver Support Group
Our monthly support groups are designed to assist individuals and families in understanding the challenges of living with illness, disability and aging. We help people become more effective and confident as caregivers. All support group meetings are held on the last Tuesday of each month and are free and open to the public. View the 2019 schedule.
Request More Info or Schedule A Tour:
Community VNA’s hours of operation are Mondays through Fridays from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Email communication is monitored during normal business hours. On-call intake and referral services are available 24 hours per days, 7 days per week.
If you need immediate assistance, please call 508.222.0118. For medical emergencies, please call 911.