Contact Us and Schedule a Tour
Adult Day Health Care in Norwood
If your loved one who is living at home may benefit from nursing care, personal assistance, or increased activity and socialization during the day, Community VNA has the solution: Adult Day Health Care.
Norwood Adult Day Health Center, located in Norwood, Massachusetts, serves frail seniors, adults with medical needs, and disabled adults of any age who need support throughout the day. Norwood Adult Day Health Center is licensed by the Massachusetts Department of Public Health and is a member of the Massachusetts Adult Day Services Association.
How We Help
At the Center, our staff provides quality medical care, including medication management, vitals signs monitoring, skilled nursing and counseling. Nutritious meals, exercise, continence management and personal care are part of our daily routine. We encourage friendships between participants through fun, engaging activities. Caregivers can feel confident knowing their loved one is safe and in good company during the day while they tend to other priorities.
What’s Unique at Norwood?
- Old Country Store where clients may purchase toiletries, sundries, gifts, and items crafted by participants
- Women’s Group and Men’s Group featuring discussions and activities
- Music/Expressive Art Therapy led by a licensed mental health clinician
- Snoezelen Therapy — a multi-sensory environment designed for those with Alzheimer’s Disease and other forms of dementia, as well as people with learning disabilities or Autism
- Daily Exercise and Movement
- Bingo, Karaoke, Trivia Games, Jokes and Riddles, Playing Cards
- Cooking, Gardening, Arts and Crafts
- Book Club (every Monday) with stories requested by participants, includes tea and cookies served on real china
Request Information or Schedule a Tour:
Complete the form below to let us know of your interest. Include as many details as you feel comfortable sharing. We will contact you during business hours to address any questions and schedule a tour.
Norwood Adult Day Health Center is open Monday through Friday from 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM. Call 781.769.4495 or email email@example.com to ask questions or schedule a tour of our Center.