Contact Mansfield ADHC
Adult Day Health Care Mansfield
If you think your loved one who is living at home may benefit from nursing care, helpful assistance or simply increased socialization during the day, Community VNA has the solution: Adult Day Health Care.
Mansfield Adult Day Health Care, located in Mansfield, Massachusetts, serves frail elders, adults with medical needs, and disabled adults of any age who need nursing care, social services and supportive assistance during the day. Mansfield Adult Day Health Center is fully licensed by the Massachusetts Department of Public Health. Mansfield Adult Day Health Center is a member of the Massachusetts Adult Day Services Association.
How We Help
At our Adult Day Health Centers, our specially trained and compassionate staff provides quality medical care, social services and supportive assistance, as well as physical activities and cognitive stimulation. Attending our day-time adult day health program leads to improved well-being and increased socialization that occurs in a safe, nurturing and comfortable community setting.
What’s Unique at Mansfield?
- Sensory Stimulation/Snoezelen Therapy Program utilizing our Vectra Multi-Sensory Station
- Freshwater Aquarium
- Personalized Memory/Music Program for clients of all abilities
- Music Appreciation Group led by our Certified Activity Director
- Touch Screen Computers and Voice Activated Computers for Games, Web Surfing, etc.
- Kindle Fire Tablets for Reading, Games, Web Surfing, etc.
- Secure Courtyard with Raised Garden Beds
- Horticultural/Gardening Group/Winter Sowing Group
- Weekly Spiritual Reflections Group
- Daily “Early Bird” Activity Group
- Wii Games
Caregiver Support Group
Our monthly support groups are designed to assist individuals and families in understanding the challenges of living with illness, disability and aging. We help people become more effective and confident as caregivers. All support group meetings are held on the last Thursday of each month and are free and open to the public.