Contact Us and Schedule a Tour
Adult Day Health Care in Mansfield
If you think your loved one who is living at home may benefit from nursing care, personal assistance, or increased activity and socialization during the day, Community VNA has the solution: Adult Day Health Care.
Mansfield Adult Day Health Care, located in Mansfield, Massachusetts, serves frail elders, adults with medical needs, and disabled adults of any age who need support throughout the day. Mansfield Adult Day Health Center is licensed by the Massachusetts Department of Public Health and a member of the Massachusetts Adult Day Services Association.
How We Help
At the Center, our staff provides quality medical care, including medication management, vitals signs monitoring, skilled nursing and counseling. Nutritious meals, exercise, continence management and personal care are part of our daily routine. We encourage friendships between participants through fun, engaging activities. Caregivers can feel confident knowing their loved one is safe and in good company during the day while they tend to other priorities.
What’s Unique at Mansfield?
- Raised Garden Beds in a Secure Courtyard
- Horticultural/Gardening Group/Winter Sowing Group
- Music Appreciation Group led by our Certified Activity Director
- Personalized Memory/Music Program for clients of all abilities
- Snoezelen Therapy — a multi-sensory station designed for those with Alzheimer’s Disease and other forms of dementia, as well as people with learning disabilities or Autism
- Touch Screen and Voice Activated Computers for Games, Web Surfing, etc.
- Kindle Fire Tablets for Reading, Games, Web Surfing, etc.
- Wii Game System
- Weekly Spiritual Reflections Group
- Daily “Early Bird” Activity Group
- Daily Exercise and Movement
- Freshwater Aquarium
Request Information or Schedule A Tour:
Complete the form below to let us know of your interest. Include as many details as you feel comfortable sharing. We will contact you during business hours to address any questions and schedule a tour.
Mansfield Adult Day Health Center is open Monday through Friday from 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM. Call 508.339.2119 or email email@example.com to ask questions or schedule a tour of our Center.