Contact Harmony ADHC
Adult Day Health Care Taunton
If you think your loved one who is living at home may benefit from nursing care, helpful assistance or simply increased socialization during the day, Community VNA has the solution: Adult Day Health Care.
Harmony Adult Day Health Care, located in Taunton, Massachusetts, serves frail elders, adults with medical needs, and disabled adults of any age who need nursing care, social services and supportive assistance during the day. Harmony Adult Day Health Center is fully licensed by the Massachusetts Department of Public Health. Harmony Adult Day Health Center is a member of the Massachusetts Adult Day Services Association.
How We Help
At our Adult Day Health Centers, our specially trained and compassionate staff provides quality medical care, social services and supportive assistance, as well as physical activities and cognitive stimulation. Attending our day-time adult day health program leads to improved well-being and increased socialization that occurs in a safe, nurturing and comfortable community setting.
What’s Unique at Harmony?
- Chair Yoga, led by a certified Yoga instructor
- Music Therapy, led by a licensed mental health coordinator
- Daily specialized dementia-specific groups and activities
- Reiki/Meditation Group, led by our social worker who is a Certified Reiki facilitator
- Safe, gated, beautiful yard area
- Weekly outings to parks and recreation facilities, shopping, local restaurants, etc.
- Health education by nursing staff about diabetes, fall prevention, nutrition, and other topics
Caregiver Support Group
Our monthly support groups are designed to assist individuals and families in understanding the challenges of living with illness, disability and aging. We help people become more effective and confident as caregivers. All support group meetings are held on the last Thursday of each month and are free and open to the public.
Request More Info or Schedule A Tour:
Community VNA’s hours of operation are Mondays through Fridays from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Email communication is monitored during normal business hours. On-call intake and referral services are available 24 hours per days, 7 days per week.
If you need immediate assistance, please call 508.222.0118. For medical emergencies, please call 911.