Contact Us and Schedule a Tour
Adult Day Health Care in Taunton
If you think your loved one who is living at home may benefit from nursing care, personal assistance, or increased activity and socialization during the day, Community VNA has the solution: Adult Day Health Care.
Harmony Adult Day Health Care, located in Taunton, Massachusetts, serves frail elders, adults with medical needs, and disabled adults of any age who need support throughout the day. Harmony Adult Day Health Center is licensed by the Massachusetts Department of Public Health a member of the Massachusetts Adult Day Services Association.
How We Help
At the Center, our staff provides quality medical care, including medication management, vitals signs monitoring, skilled nursing and counseling. Nutritious meals, exercise, continence management and personal care are part of our daily routine. We encourage friendships between participants through fun, engaging activities. Caregivers can feel confident knowing their loved one is safe and in good company during the day while they tend to other priorities.
What’s Unique at Harmony?
- Chair Yoga, led by a certified Yoga instructor
- Music Therapy, led by a licensed mental health coordinator
- Daily specialized dementia-specific groups and activities
- Reiki/Meditation Group, led by our social worker who is a Certified Reiki facilitator
- Safe, gated, beautiful yard area
- Weekly outings to parks and recreation facilities, shopping, local restaurants, etc.
- Health education by nursing staff about diabetes, fall prevention, nutrition, and other topics
Request Information or Schedule A Tour:
Complete the form below to let us know of your interest. Include as many details as you feel comfortable sharing. We will contact you during business hours to address any questions and schedule a tour.
Harmony Adult Day Health Center is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM. Call 508.880.3000 or email email@example.com to ask questions or schedule a tour of our Center.